I ordered a sectional on the 11th of November 2012, it is May 06 2013 and I still have not received it.I still don't have an ETA and the owner Jeff Goldstein refuses to refund my deposit.

At the 1st look, there is no indication that the owner of this store is running some shady operation. They have their store fronts in nice shopping areas and are counting on trusting consumers to not take a closer look. I ordered my furniture from the Rockville store and would not be surprised if Mongomery County booted them out. They have since relocated to their Annapolis store and are continuing with their shady ways.

They promise to deliver furniture no later than 30 days but after 6 months you'll still be waiting. At first I thought my order had just slipped through the cracks but after I began to investigate....WOW! There are complaints with The State Attorneys's Office of Maryland, countless complaints and blogs on line(you should check out Yelp and don't forget to scroll to the bottom and click on filter), the worst rating from the BBB. I read that this store has leased 3,000 sq ft in the DC Foundry lofts and will be relocating there.

BEWARE!!!!!Don't order anything from this store for fear that they will bolt from MD and escape with your money to DC.

Had an Experience with DESI Living Innovations?

Comments

spvoelker

I'm sorry you are having trouble. Have you posted a review on Yelp.com? There are over 100 complaints about Desi.

I've done research and after digging around I found email addresses. You should email Jeff and copy the new property management company. One person did this and got a prompt FULL refund.

jeffgoldstein.desi@gmail.com

and the management company people are:

Connolly@dcYards.com